Re: CERT-MU home users constituency

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 10:54:21 +0400

Hello SM,

On 07/10/2015 08:37 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> I read a presentation by the Officer-in-Charge, CERT-MU, at
> https://www.icta.mu/documents/SADC2012/SADC_CERT-MU.pdf Home users are
> listed as one of the CERT-MU's constituency on Slide 6. The Mauritius
> Internet Users interacts with home users when they encounter
> internet-related issues. I assume that the Computer Emergency Response
> Team of Mauritius (CERT-MU) will be interested in reaching out to home
> users.

The National Computer Board organized a Cyber Security Conference [1] on
28 November 2014. Mr Usmani did a presentation on "incident handling".
The conference happened during Infotech where a lot of home users were
lured to buy computer devices and accessories. There was no presentation
on cyber security for home users during the conference.

[1] http://hacklog.in/mauritius-cyber-security-conference

- I blog at HACKLOG.in.