Re: Learning by observing

From: Rashill Gopee <rashillgopee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 22:28:29 +0400

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 3:49 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

You might be aware that there are university students learning from
> observing contributions sent to this mailing list. I suggest having a
> guideline; subscriptions from university students should be from a
> university email address. This is to help universities with their IPR.
> When would you like this to be implemented?

Well, if this the case, what about those who are working? Should they not
use their work mail as well? I find it unfair targeting only university
students. Have any university student ever stolen any idea/property from
the mailing list and claimed his IPR on it?

Thank you.