RE: Learning by observing

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 22:38:18 +0400

Hello,
I agree that it is unfair. I have another question. I have an email address for Microsoft, Microsoft Student Partner, UoM and AIESEC. Which one should i use? I am using my personal email address which is _at_hotmail.com as my comments and my commitment as the one in charge of the Mauritius Internet Users has nothing to do with my work or the other organisations.
This is why i prefer to use my personal mail instead of the others.
Regards.