Re: La cybercriminalité : la loi devrait être renforcée

From: Abdallah Ramsing <yashircr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 11:19:23 +0400

Hi Ish,

Upon understanding the situation, I agree with you completely on that
matter. Not having IT professionals or even consulting people being in the
IT sector in the decision making will be precarious and biased given the
fact that they will not understand or might confuse the terminology used.
Furthermore, I am quite taken aback from the lack of proficiency in the
amending and/or reformation of laws on a supposedly "Cyber Island"
regarding IT/ICT.

Regards,
Abdallah