RE: La cybercriminalité : la loi devrait être renforcée

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 22:55:59 +0400

> There is a belief that people won't have to
> protect their web site as there will not be any
> software in Mauritius to identify the vulnerabilities.

> >This will affect anyone who is part of a group
> >which discusses about hacking even if they did
> >not participate in the discussion.

> Yes. It looks like the objective is to prevent
> people from discussions about "hacking".

Well i don't agree with that kind of law. I think it is unfair and how can they guarantee that it will indeed reduce 'cybercriminalité' in Mauritius? They are just implementing new laws in order for citizens to know that they are 'working'. I call it showing-off! Let's see if things are really going to get any better.
Logan said that he would be writing an open letter to the Officials.Let's wait for the mail.
Kind regards,