Re: La cybercriminalité : la loi devrait être renforcée

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 17:43:46 +0000

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun
<shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Linux people,
>
> I agree that it will not decrease cybercrime rates and that educating people
> will be more effective than implementing new laws.
>
> What triggers my concern is that such laws can affect anyone who is a member
> involve in IT related groups.
>
> If you have the software to hack a computer, you are committing
> 'cybercriminalité'.
> Have you read the proposed change in the laws? What is your opinion? Will it
> affect you? Will the Linux User Group in Mauritius be illegal?
> Will logan.hackers.mu be illegal? Will hacklog.in be illegal?

THe law reflect a mentality. The mentality of Old Mauritians. How do
old Mauritians discipline their kids ?

They punish them using physical means.

But where does their influence end ? It ends at the Mauritian borders.
Other countries do not care about stupid Mauritian laws.