RE: La cybercriminalité : la loi devrait être renforcée

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 21:39:13 +0400

Hello Linux people,
I agree that it will not decrease cybercrime rates and that educating people will be more effective than implementing new laws.
What triggers my concern is that such laws can affect anyone who is a member involve in IT related groups.
If you have the software to hack a computer, you are committing 'cybercriminalité'.Have you read the proposed change in the laws? What is your opinion? Will it affect you? Will the Linux User Group in Mauritius be illegal?Will logan.hackers.mu be illegal? Will hacklog.in be illegal?
What's gonna happen?