Re: La cybercriminalité : la loi devrait être renforcée

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 21:04:45 +0400

Hello Shelly,

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 9:20 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun
<shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Do you think that it will help to decrease cyber-crime rates?
> My personal opinion: NO! The only way to decrease cyber crime rates is to
> educate people and help them understand the consequences of such acts. Laws
> has been there for decades,it has not done nothing and things are worst.

The article mentions the ICT Act and the Computer Misuse and
Cybercrime Act. I have not seen the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation engaged in any education session to make
public aware of these laws. On 6 June 2015, the Cyber Caravan [1] of
the National Computer Board was at Kendra Shopping Mall, St. Pierre,
with an A4 paper stuck in front mentioning "Internet Security". What
was the National Computer Board teaching on that day?

[1] https://twitter.com/IshSookun/status/607129639107100672

- I blog at HACKLOG.in.