[ThisisMauritius.com]

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 11:06:05 +0400

Hello guys
I hope you are all doing good; well I know my email can be quite a tigger for a turmoil.. But I have some points to raise..
I agree that I am part of it too.. but, Are we participating enough to the mailing list to get valuable output? For example, if an issue is raised and only 2-3 people from the mailing list reply and give their opinion. At the end of the day, the issue is voted and brought forward but members of MIU do not agree or are not happy with it; Should they take it bad to be made to abide by or agree with the outcome, prenant en compte, that they have not raised their voice when the issue was in debate mode on the Mailing List?What is MIU? I already know about it, but I am talking from the Mauritian perspective, where everything is dealt using BRN Numbers, Registrar's Records , etc etc. Will this be some kind of obstacle to us? [The subject line is inspired from this subsection, the Mauritian way of life where everywhere and everything should be recorded somewhere with the authorities TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A STAND OR A VOICE..]Regarding communication on the Mailing List, should we devise and implement a usage policy to formalise our emails [proper language, subject lines, signature lines, use of reply-to-all, etc]?
Thank You all
Have a good day ahead.
Regards

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad