RE: Representing MIU

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 09:51:17 -0700

Hi Irshaad,
At 11:43 04-07-2015, Irshaad Abdool wrote:
>I have a little question, is the organisation being represented or
>the name under whom somebody is sitting in a meeting, considered as
>confidential? Or is only what is discussed in the meeting held as
>confidential until declassified?

The meeting ended in the middle of the discussion about what
information could be discussed with the Mauritius Internet Users. I
previously mentioned the views I expressed on behalf of the Mauritius
Internet Users in response to comments from public officers and
representatives from other organisations. I usually give due credit
[1]. Is it appropriate in Mauritius to pass off another person's
idea as your own?

1. Praise someone who deserves it even if I might not agree with the idea.