RE: Representing MIU

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 22:43:20 +0400

Hi all;
I have a little question, is the organisation being represented or the name under whom somebody is sitting in a meeting, considered as confidential? Or is only what is discussed in the meeting held as confidential until declassified?
Regards;

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad