Re: Where you work

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 09:31:48 +0400

Hello Shane,

On 7/4/15 8:52 AM, Vy-Shane Sin Fat wrote:

> I am technically self-employed, but I typically do work for different
> companies, maybe 2-3 different ones in a year, depending on project
> length. Do I need to send an email to this list every time I start a new
> project?

I do not think you need to send to the list every time you start a new
project. It depends on you if you feel that one of the projects on which
you're working has something conflicting with the discussions going on here.

S. Moonesamy asked people who recently joined a press group to inform
the mailing list, because the Chairperson of the .mu Multi-stakeholder
forum stated that matters discussed should not be revealed to the press.
SM informed him that we do not have press people on our list. When this
is on record, that is confirmed on the list, then SM can let the
Multi-stakeholder forum know that as from now we have one member working
for a press group.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.