RE: Emtel Airbox, the 5 days

From: Deeya Banee <Deeya.Banee_at_emtel.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 19:05:38 +0000

Dear Mr. Goder,

We regret and apologize for the delay in contacting you and any inconvenience caused.

Please note that I am verifying with the relevant department for a feedback on your application.

I shall then contact the team that monitors installation so that they call you as soon as possible.

Our team and myself remain available and will gladly assist in case you require any assistance.

We wish you a goodnight and great upcoming experience with Airbox.

Kind Regards,

Deeya Banee
Customer Experience Operator
Emtel Ltd.