RE: lafibre.myt.mu - Calculez votre consommation internet

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:45:10 -0700

Dear Mrs Oozeer,

Thank you for the reply dated 30 June. My previous experience of
communicating with contact_at_mauritiustelecom.com was that it took six
weeks to receive an answer from Mauritius Telecom.

I would be grateful if you could find out how long it will take for
the "concerned department" of Mauritius Telecom to complete its investigation.