Re: Notes of meeting of the Multistakeholder Forum

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:44:41 -0700

Hi Shelly,

I sent an email to members of the Multi-stakeholder Forum on 26 June
to asked about whether a document which was circulated is
confidential. I also informed the members that I would be unable to
provide views which represent the consensus of the Mauritius Internet
Users. There wasn't any reply except for an email from Mr Sookun.

I would like to have some feedback from the mailing list about the above.