Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:54:19 +0400

Hi Guys,

I sent them an email regarding the same issue. I received a reply[1]
indicating that I would be contacted by a representative within 24hours.
They did not specify however, wether the representative will be somebody
from the installation team, or just PR stuff. After 10 days[2] of waiting,
one more day.

1. https://twitter.com/__Sun__/status/615849148747788289
2. https://twitter.com/__Sun__/status/615762784479870976

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>