Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

From: Benoit Gentil <benoit_at_fodytechnologies.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:25:37 +0400

Hi,

The emtel guys came today at my place. They are equipped with dB meters.
They went to the roof and tested the signals. The signals result was very
good towards "montagne des signaux" however the guys told me that because
they can't clearly see the mountain due to it being covered by clouds,
installation will have to be postponed to another day.

I'm wondering how canal satelite and parabole do without seeing the
satelite?

Best Regards,
Benoit