Re: Emtel Airbox Packages (off-topic)

Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 22:36:55 +0400

Dear S.Moonesamy,

If it is okay with you I wish to remain under "DR" for the following
reasons:

1) Subscribing to this esteemed mailing list, I did so on the
understanding that my comments are kept within the confines of all
members of the mailing list itself. At the time of subscribing I had
(and continue to have) a desire that my comments are not for full public
viewing.

2) Following the above, there are certain comments I wish to sign with
my full name (for which I don't mind public viewing) and some I would
like to sign with initials only. This gives me an option to either be
open to the public, or just open to the group only, depending upon the
circumstances.

Please do let me know if this is acceptable, or not as, to be honest, I
have not read the rules of this group and, if I am violating certain
rules, then please tell me so that I can act accordingly.

Kind regards

DR