Re: Emtel Airbox Packages (off-topic)

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:24:37 +0400

Hi Dhiruj,

On 6/21/15 10:36 PM, DR wrote:

> Please do let me know if this is acceptable, or not as, to be honest, I
> have not read the rules of this group and, if I am violating certain
> rules, then please tell me so that I can act accordingly.

I understand. SM and Shelly requests new subscribers to introduce
themselves where they state their name, occupation, hobbies, and how
they could contribute to this mailing list.

This also happens in working groups under projects where people from
around the world contribute ideas. It makes it easy to understand who is
commenting.

Besides the Mauritius Internet Users operate in a transparent manner,
which applies to subscribers not hiding their names & behaving in a
responsible manner (not being reckless in what they say).

Random tip: Having 'Dhiruj R' in your name field shouldn't be that bad ;-)

Cheers,

--
​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.