Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 07:51:12 -0700

Hello,
At 20:33 20-06-2015, DR wrote:
>I rang Emtel the day I knew of this Airbox thing (a few days ago).
>Some woman in their "customer care centre" or something told me I
>should go to their showroom and I'll get my airbox in a few days.
>"Great!!!" I thought. Take a few weeks if you have to!.. i don't
>mind love! And then I thought to myself, let me tell her it's for my business:

I called Emtel to ask whether the Airbox offer is available for
companies. The representative replied that it was available for
companies. I explained that someone else asked the same question and
Emtel's reply was that the Airbox offer is not available for
companies. The representative asked me to wait. After a minute he
replied that the Airbox offer is only available for residential customers.

I'll comment about "excessive network usage". Last year the Internet
Service provider considered limiting the service as follows:

   "a 10Mbps internet service package will be reduced to a speed of up to
    2Mbps if you exceed more than 10GB consumption during a calendar day.
    Your 10Mbps internet service will be restored the following day."

The current reply from Emtel is that it applies a "Fair Usage Policy"
(not the above).