Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 18:01:53 +0400

Oh come on Jochen!

Yes.. humans like me. Exactly. When, all that you do all day is pick up
the phone and answer a specific set of questions, all written on an
"answer sheet". And when a new product comes out, naturally there is
also an "answer sheet" for that particular product (they didn't plan
this release overnight). And when, even if you don't know (precisely
because we're still human), you FIND OUT... then I don't expect to be
told the wrong answer.

And another thing. My company releases features on our own products too
(ie our platform). Try ringing my guys up and see if you get a wrong
reply. We're only 5 people here with a budget probably much less than
one of an Emtel's director's car. Nobody has to ring us up and "speak to
the right people" here. When the "wrong person" picks up our phone, they
DIRECT you to the "right people".

And that's my point Jochen.. and I think it's a perfectly valid point at
that

Dhiruj :)

I don't classify this as an emotional outburst.