Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

From: Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 21:37:38 +0400

Hi Dhiruj,

Yes, you're right in terms of customer service in general.

But unfortunately, you can't compare your small company to any medium-
to large-sized with (contracted) call centre agents. Even though I
totally support your demand, it's not the way it is because it involves
people. Precisely, motivated people.

Well, honestly, I stopped calling any "customer service hotlines" in
Mauritius because I'm absolutely sure that the answers will be
disappointing. So, I'll try directly to get in touch with people who
might be more informed than the basic Q&A gamers on the hotline.

[Obsolete full quote removed!]

--
Kind regards, Jochen
Founder of Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community