RE: When domains redirect you to a facebook page

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:04:26 +0400

Hello,
I know 101-multimedia very well and I can assure you that they purposely redirect their domain to their Facebook page.In fact they used to provide a price list through a sub domain which I think was pricelist.101-multimedia.com and that sub domainredirected to a third-party URL [1].
I believe this is due to laziness. Besides, the price list itself is obsolete this is what annoys me personally. I quote from their page at [1]:
" Prices are updated for 11/08/2014 and subject to change if after that date. All prices are VAT inclusive and product depends on the availability of stock ~"

[1] http://m.menutabapp.com/restaurants/112366328840147

Regards,
Cédric PoottarenSoftware Developerhttp://jcplaboratory.org