Re: Mailing list netiquette

From: Daniel Laeng <daniel_at_laeng.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 23:52:10 +0400

Hi Ish,

> I wrote about cross-posting initially. I've added the following lines
> in the same section after seeing your email:
Looks good to me. It's a little confusing, but I can't think of any
better way to write it (I searched around a bit earlier, but didn't find
any existing words to describe it. I imagine it's more of an issue on
MIU then other mailing lists.

I also like your newly added section on citation, although I never do
it. (I tend to use HTML links, which are convenient, but might be
considered bad style.)

Dan.

--
Daniel Laeng