Re: FW: Notes of meeting of the Multistakeholder Forum‏

From: Abdallah Ramsing <yashircr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:54:11 +0200

Hi all,

I'm new around and I am trying to catch with the discussions. The current
discussion about transparency is interesting and a topic of my interest. I
believe it's not just about posting things everywhere but rather provide
the information when there is a request. Right now I see there are requests
from members to get access to notes of meetings before they are approved. I
find it justified.

From a legal perspective I know that anything discussed in private without
a non disclosure agreement strictly written on paper can be shared publicly
even though verbally everyone might have agreed.

Regards,
Abdallah