Re: FW: Notes of meeting of the Multistakeholder Forum‏

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:28:42 +0400

Hi,

I share the same view too. I am not directing this comment at any person
in particular, but as a general whole. Some of the mails i've seen
flying around are, quite frankly, juvenile, lack maturity and I believe
this reflects very badly on the group as a whole. I think some things
are a bit 'over-the-top' with some comments being quite personal, thus
lacking professionalism. I think things can be discussed in a bit more
civilised manner.

My opinion

Dhiruj