Re: FW: Notes of meeting of the Multistakeholder Forum‏

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 00:06:49 +0400

Hello Ish

 I have been following this matter for quite some time, to figure out what
is really happening. Now that I have an insight of the issue I would like
to voice out my opinions and queries. However I still have some clouds of
doubts lingering around.

 The Mauritius Internet Users received an invitation for the meeting. This
means that the organising body recognized the MIU as a whole body rather
than just an individual or two. It is logical that all the members of the
group cannot attend a meeting to which we were invited. Hence
"Representatives" were selected.

 The definition of representative simply means a person chosen or appointed
to act or speak for another or others, in particular. In short you were
appointed to hear, speak , note and act on the behalf of all members. Most
importantly to relay the notes of the meeting to all the members. However
it was not the case.

 If you were told not to share content of the meeting outside on social
sites I assume they meant for non MIU people, so MIU as whole body was
invited I believe we have the right to information from the meeting from
the "representatives".

 Please clarify me and correct me where I was wrong.

 regards

--
*Omdeep Gokhool*
*Bsc Applied Computing*