Re: what constitutes a multi-stakeholder forum ?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 00:29:00 -0700

Hi Logan,
At 13:34 12-06-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>I have contacted Dr Vint Cerf, who is regarded as the father of the

[snip]

Thank you for sharing the above.

Those models are supposed to be transparent. What that means is that
the discussions should be public.

   - Can that term be used if a forum does not operate in a
transparent manner? No.

   - Do you have to rely on my gossip to know the topics being
discussed and the outcome
     of the discussions? No.

You are being asked to participate in confidential sessions where
people can tell you anything they want and that their opinions must
be considered as being correct. Do you agree to that?