what constitutes a multi-stakeholder forum ?

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 20:34:42 +0000

Dear All,

I have contacted Dr Vint Cerf, who is regarded as the father of the
Internet. He has been a past chairman of the board at ICANN, and is
currently working at Google, on Internet Evangelism and Policy-making.

(More about Dr Vint CERF here: http://icannwiki.com/Vinton_Cerf)

Below are his replies and my questions !