RE: Meeting on Multi-Stakeholder Forum

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 04:26:25 -0700

Hi Ish,

I am copying this message to the mailing list as it is better to be
transparent.

I previously said that the Mauritius Internet Users will have to
reconsider its position on .mu if the government were to change its
current policy, i.e. "consult everyone as this should not be
government-driven". I would like to notify you that I will be
reconsidering the position to take as representative of the Mauritius
Internet Users during tomorrow's meeting.