RE: Meeting on Multi-Stakeholder Forum

From: Tejas Pagooah \(Nirvan\) <"Tejas>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 13:47:50 +0400

Hello all,

I am puzzled as to why the entity is still known as the MCCI model. As I said it before, I run my business which develops website for both the local and international market. I am not a member of MCCI, and most of the IT companies in Mauritius are not. MCCI DOES NOT REPRESENT MY BUSINESS.

I therefore request that the name be changed, to something else such as Mauritius ccTLD association.

Secondly, since the MCCI has proposed the legal framework, I object to further involvement by the MCCI in the association. It is time for the MCCI to step down. It would create a negative perception if the MCCI members are also part of the Association.

Regards,

Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah

CTO at Graphics Temple Ltd,

 <http://www.twitter.com/Nirvanknight> Twitter / <http://www.facebook.com/Nirvanknight> Facebook / <http://mu.linkedin.com/pub/tejas-pagooah/45/27b/a9a/> LinkedIn