Re: Representing MIU for the multi-stakeholder forum

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 09:42:22 +0400

Hi Logan,

On 6/10/15 8:59 AM, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:

> I was wondering if people would object if I want to represent MIU for
> multi-stakeholder forums.

On my end, I do not object. We however need to agree on our stand as
representatives of the Mauritius Internet Users. We're not really
tossing our personal opinion but rather what has been supported by a
majority on this list.

The past weeks, several Internet users have expressed a discomfort with
a "proposed MCCI model". I believe the doubts & shady parts of this
proposal need to be addressed first.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.