Re: Representing MIU for the multi-stakeholder forum

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 01:53:59 -0700

Hello,
At 22:42 09-06-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>On my end, I do not object. We however need to agree on our stand as
>representatives of the Mauritius Internet Users. We're not really
>tossing our personal opinion but rather what has been supported by a
>majority on this list.

I'll support having Logan as a representative as he has been
participating in the discussions about the .mu issues. Logan will
have to send a message to the mailing list about what was discussed
during the meetings. If the representative disagrees on a topic on
which there is general agreement about on the mailing list, he or she
should first make that clear on the mailing list.

>The past weeks, several Internet users have expressed a discomfort
>with a "proposed MCCI model". I believe the doubts & shady parts of
>this proposal need to be addressed first.

I'll follow up on the issue during the next meeting of the
multi-stakeholder forum.