Re: Workshop on Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 22:53:04 +0400

Hi altogether,

[obsolete full quote deleted as this is a threaded mailing list]

On 08/06/2015 21:24, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
> I would like to know concretely what is going to be done to make "Open
> data" a reality. What are the next milestones that are going to be set ?

My apologies for eventually mis-using this space but already a priori to
the conducted workshops, I spoke to a few craftsmen and after my
attendance during the sessions yesterday and today I came to the
conclusion that it might be interesting to create more awareness on this
topic...

Anyone is invited to join the upcoming meetup of MSCC where we are going
to talk about Big Data and the experience of those two workshops on the
Open Data Readiness Assessment of the World Bank.

http://www.meetup.com/MauritiusSoftwareCraftsmanshipCommunity/events/223129490/

Looking forward to welcome you.

PS: Location will be announced as soon as confirmed.
--
Kind regards, Jochen
Founder of Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community