Re: NCB Cyber Caravan

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 13:23:52 +0400

Hi SM,

"As at date, more than 140,000 persons have been initiated in ICT in the
   NCB's three Cyber Caravans. A constant monitoring is done to ensure all
   regions of the island are covered."

I haven't seen any NCB caravans in regions like Roche Bois or St Croix. I
hence question that all regions of the island are covered.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>