RE: NCB Cyber Caravan

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 17:10:44 +0400

Hello all,

Talking about this, I remember being in one of these cyber caravan I think 3 years back. I can assure you at that time they weren't teaching internet security to people instead they were showing us how to use the internet and doing an intro about Ms Word.

I remember how embarrased I was. :/ Soon enough they must have found out that I wasn't like the others hence, they allowed me to use their Emtel Broadband (That took 10 mins or so to load Google) to surf the web while they kept lecturing the others.

I really hope that have updated the syllabus. :)
This is my experiance with the NCB's Cyber Canavan.

Regards

Cédric Poottaren
Software developer
http://jcplaboratory.org