RE: Windows 10 Release.party.:)

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 16:13:45 +0400

Hello all,
Its totally worth a party!! ^^ but:

>Sure I agree it wouldn't be right to organise a Windows 10 Release party under the umbrella of the Mauritius Internet User group.Yes, it would be unfair to organize this kind of party.
>What I was suggesting about the MIU meetup is to actually discuss about Internet and other issues that frequently pops up here.We do have topics which are not really related to the internet. I don't mind having such topics as long as it is related to technology.
> I would still prefer MSP folks to organize something.Yes, as far as i know the MSPs are planning something for the Windows 10 release. I will eventually update you all about it.
Cheers (Y)
From: cedricpoottaren_at_outlook.com
To: daniel_at_laeng.org
CC: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com
Subject: RE: Windows 10 Release.party.:)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 10:03:59 +0400

"I doubt Windows 10 makes anything better...... but isn't this the last version of Windows ever? Now *that's* worth a party!"
That's the worst way to say it but yeah... It's kinda the last Windows with a series of regular updates such as Redstone coming up to keep it rolling and no Windows 10 doesn't make Internet Any Better and neither does Linux I guess.
Regards,
Cédric PoottarenSoftware Developerhttp://jcplaboratory.org