RE: Windows 10 Release.party.:)

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedricpoottaren_at_outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 10:03:59 +0400

"I doubt Windows 10 makes anything better...... but isn't this the last version of Windows ever? Now *that's* worth a party!"
That's the worst way to say it but yeah... It's kinda the last Windows with a series of regular updates such as Redstone coming up to keep it rolling and no Windows 10 doesn't make Internet Any Better and neither does Linux I guess.
Regards,
Cédric PoottarenSoftware Developerhttp://jcplaboratory.org