Re: Madhewoo vs State, full judgement

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 09:47:24 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 09:13 30-05-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Thanks for the ION News link. However, I was not asked to sign in
>when I downloaded from lexpress.mu.

Your Facebook login was automatically used.

>I clicked on the "register" link to see about registering options.
>It timed out on the following link :
>https://192.168.2.10:9045/scourt/pubuser/registerP.do

The webmaster of the site sent an email about that on 14 January. I
am getting the correct link (
http://supremecourt.govmu.org/scourt/pubuser/registerP.do ). There
is a problem with the web site.

The Java backend takes its time to return search results.

>The privacy policy is blank and it is recommended to view the
>website using Internet Explorer 7.0+ and Firefox 3.0+. I am using
>Google Chrome :-)

The above has been discussed before. :-)