Madhewoo vs State, full judgement

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 19:03:52 +0400

Hello,

I visited supremecourt.govmu.org to find the full judgement details of
Madhewoo vs State (Biometric ID Card Case). I clicked the "judgements" link
but couldn't find. The rest of documents I found on the website are PDFs.

On lexpress.mu[1] I saw the full judgement is shared using Scribd[2]
service and one can download the same in DOCX format.

Has anyone found the judgement details on the govmu.org website?

[1]
http://www.lexpress.mu/article/263307/document-carte-didentite-lintegralite-jugements-cour
[2] https://www.scribd.com

​Ish Sookun