Re: Madhewoo vs State, full judgement

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 20:13:09 +0400

Hi SM,

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 7:47 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> The download requires a login. I prefer to use
> http://ionnews.mu/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Biometric-ID-Card_Madhewoo-vs-State.pdf

​Thanks for the ION News link. However, I was not asked to sign in when I
downloaded from lexpress.mu.​

> I did a search and I could not find any supreme court judgement on
> supremecourt.govmu.org I don't know whether you can get access to the
> judgement if you log in.

​I clicked on the "register" link to see about registering options. It
timed out on the following link :
https://192.168.2.10:9045/scourt/pubuser/registerP.do

The privacy policy is blank and it is recommended to view the website using
​Internet Explorer 7.0+ and Firefox 3.0+. I am using Google Chrome :-)

​Regards,​

--
​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.