Re: Unfair practises by Mauritius Telecom

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 10:32:21 +0400

Hi Jimmy,

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 9:08 PM, jimmy banjeet <cbanjeet_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> i have a reply from them...

​Thank you for the update. I hope they contact you soon & investigate.
However, I find this whole process very slow. If you have a "random"
connection issue it becomes very difficult to investigate with this
approach.

I'd be interested to know how MT proceeds with further investigation upon
your complaint.

Regards,​

--
​Ish Sookun