Re: Unfair practises by Mauritius Telecom

From: jimmy banjeet <cbanjeet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 21:08:47 +0400

i have a reply from them...

Dear Sir,

The Authority acknowledges receipt of your email dated 16th May, 2015.

Kindly note that your complaint has been referred to Mauritius Telecom
Ltd for necessary investigation.

Your service provider has been requested to keep you informed as to the
outcome.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully

*Premila TOHOOLOO | *Consumer Affairs Officer
ICT Authority | Level 12, The Celicourt | 6, Sir Celicourt Antelme Street,
Port Louis,
Republic of MAURITIUSTel: +230 211-5333 | Fax: +230 211-9444Web:
*www.icta.mu* <http://www.icta.mu/> | email:*ptohooloo_at_imail.icta.mu*
<ptohooloo_at_imail.icta.mu>

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)