Re: Joomla! When to use?

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 20:21:10 +0400

Hi Ish,

I don't think the number of pages should have anything to do with the
'engine' used to build the website.

I would say Joomla is convenient for the user in this case because of the
'easy-on-the-eye' admin interface.

Now, that said. I'm pretty sure this website was outsourced and the
client(thecore) doesn't even care/know what CMS was used. They wanted a
simple & easy to manage website and the Agency/Person who built the site
judged that Joomla was the way to go since he was probably familiar with
Joomla 1.5

A lot of assumptions in here though.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>