Re: National Open Source Software Policy

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 21:28:06 +0400

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 9:12 PM, Cédric Poottaren <cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org>
wrote:

> Why do show them how easy it is to install apps and provide them with the
> understanding of what is a repo and its advantages compared to distributed
> packages in Windows of example.

​In previous events, like the Corsair Hackers Reboot[1] we showed some
people how to find programs on Ubuntu Software Center. I remember showing
package installation via CLI to students of the University of Mauritius
during the Ubuntu Global Jam[2].

​[1] http://hacklog.in/corsair-hackers-reboot-as-it-happenedâ€
[2] http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-mu/2874-ubuntu-global-jam-mauritius

​Regards,​