Re: Mauritian Developers' Nework (MDN)

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:58:01 +0400

Hi Cedric,

However, the idea of being part of a network of developers doesn't limit to
> regular meet ups organised by only one person.

There have been several meetups in which Jochen was not present. Its wrong
to say that they are organised by only one person.

we can develop apps, create online learning websites and post videos and
> tutorials. We should not only encourage schools and other OUs to use
> Open-Source software but we can show them how to, put home-made software at
> their disposal and do much more. As it is understood that the government
> doesn't rely of Open Source software because of liability and lack of
> continuous support we can as a team of developers be their support unit, be
> name they will think of when there is a problem.

I agree that much more can be done, other than meetups. I still don't feel
the need for another entity/group. Lets all do this together :) Ready to
help.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>