Re: Open Data awareness in Mauritius

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 15:32:19 +0400

Hello Vincent,

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 3:22 PM, vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io> wrote:

> Where do we register for the open data readiness assessment ?

​There isn't an online / offline registration mechanism.​

​The workshops are organized by the Ministry of Technology, Communication
and Innovation.​ I already sent names of people who expressed interest on
the MIU & LUGM mailing lists. You could get in touch with Mr Hawabhay from
the MTCI[1] for the invite.

[1]
http://mtci.govmu.org/English/AboutUs/Pages/Senior-Staff-Organization.aspx

​Regards,​