RE: Mauritius Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: Rajnish Hawabhay <rhawabhay_at_govmu.org>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 15:41:40 +0000

Dear Mr Moonesamy

Thank you for your interest in the Open Data Readiness Assessment exercise to be conducted from 8 to 12 June.

We will soon post a link to Open Data concept on the website of the ministry.

The readiness assessment will provide a valuable consultative platform to identify datasets that need to be released because demand exists for them. However, we are thinking of starting with budget, labour and other stats that are already in public domain but need to be structured to confirm to Open Data principles.

Hope that we have been able to provide answers to your queries.

Please revert back as our journey in the world of Open Data will be fulfilling only if we can keep the dialogue going and provide datasets that are valuable to the community.

Regards
Rajnish Hawabhay