Re: Mauritius Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 00:45:54 -0700

Dear Mr Hawabhay,
At 04:31 24-05-2015, Rajnish Hawabhay wrote:
>Your invitation as well as those of your colleagues should be issued
>by Monday 25 May at latest.
>
>We welcome your suggestion to invite other people interested with
>open data through a public announcement. However, kindly forward
>us the contacts of any user

Thank you for your quick response and for issuing the invitations to
participate in the Open Data Readiness Assessment exercise for Mauritius.

I will be representing the Mauritius Internet Users for the Open Data
Readiness Assessment. Please feel free to contact me by email and
copy the message to Mauritius Internet Users email address for any
matters pertaining to Open Data.

I visited the Government Web Portal to look for documents from the
Government of Mauritius about Open Data. I unfortunately could not
find any information about datasets and licensing. I would be
grateful if the Government of Mauritius could provide the Mauritius
Internet Users with information about Open Data which it considers
useful for the Readiness Assessment.