Re: WebCup 2015

From: Dhiruj Rambaran <dhiruj_at_shoponline.mu>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 22:12:06 +0400

Hi Vincent

Then this explains it all _at_ not like a hackathon or development compete.

Ish mentioned that in some cases templates were used. I took a look and
saw the same.

Is it also permitted for teams to use templates in the webcup?

Regards

Dhiruj

ps:.. I couldn't make it to the webcup Vincent!.. lol.. maybe next year.